Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Personal Involvement With Photography


I have always loved taking pictures. My mom was always taking pictures are our family growing up so I think that's what got me interested in at first. When I bought my own digital camera for the first time in junior high I was constantly taking pictures of whatever my friends and I did. As I've gotten older I still love taking pictures of people a lot, but I also love shots without people in them too. I finally got myself to buy a DSLR camera recently and spend some time in the summer figuring out how to use it better.  
This is a photo of my brother who loves skateboarding. I wanted to get pictures of him in the moment, concentrating on doing something he enjoys, from not just a straight forward angle. I edited it into black and white because I thought it gave it more feeling than just him riding his board down a ramp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment